Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Upping the ante

Last Thursday, I ordered a pair of breast forms (size 10, if you must know!) from The Breast Form Store.  After weeks of dawdling, I finally did it.  I also ordered, a BodyWorks padded panty/shaper from them. I shall report in this space soon.  I know you shall remain breathless until I do.

I dithered and dithered and, I wonder why?  Well, obviously the shame and and etc., are partially to blame ... even though I'd read that these stores that cater to the transgendered are very accommodating and matter of fact, the times I'd talked to another human being (outside of my wife) about my TG nature I could count on one hand.

Of course, it's also a big step ... buying real, live breast forms seems like a major escalation over the last time . . . I view it as a token of my commitment.  I am not going to regress, I am not going to go back into my closet this time. I am determined to integrate this side of me, this female person that is inside, into my every life in some way or another.  As God is my witness, I will never be bra-less again!

Ok ... I've got that out of my system.  Now to buy some bras!

No comments:

Post a Comment